For Relay Orders between florists
Relay is process whereby a florist forwards an order to another florist for local delivery.
Direct2florist provides the means whereby orders and payments are sent from one shop to another securely. The means are known as D2F Florist Manager (a software program) and D2F Control Panel (a website form) florists can also place orders by Phone and Fax.
The Payment Flow
The sending shop transmits the full flower value into an escrow account which holds all the funds due to be paid to delivering florists. Direct2florist does not receive this money. The delivering florist initiates receipt of payment when they tag "payment details" button in order. The funds are then transmitted to florist via BACS or Paypal
Direct2florist makes a charge on every order sent by a florist, this charge is known as D2F service fee. The service fee is paid by customer and is charged by Direct2florist on the first of the following month and an invoice and summary are emailed to florists detailing individual orders sent.
T&Cs for florists and Relay orders
(1) Tiimed deliveries can be requested but not guaranteed. There can be no refund from Direct2florist on the basis of a flower delivery not being completed as per an AM/PM request. Florists should advise their customer at the time of order that AM/PM can be requested but not guaranteed
(2) International Deliveries and telephone numbers. All florist are advised a recipient telephone must be included with international relay orders. Recipient telephone can expedite delivery especially if the address details are incorrect or incomplete. Direct2florist will not agree to refund or redeliver a flower delivery if the address provided does not include a correct recipient telephone number and the address is incomplete or incorrect.
(3) Direct2florist provides a low cost relay service for florists. In order to maintain low costs, Direct2florist limits its maximum refund or voucher gift to £10. Any allocation of refund or voucher is entirely at the discretion of Direct2florist.
(4) Relay orders are subject to flower availability - as such florists should not promise exact flower content. In the event of a complaint pertaining flower content Direct2florist will pass the information to the delivering florist to resolve. Direct2florist recommends florists sell on the basis of "florist choice."
(5) Direct2florist provides the technology with supporting paperwork, invoices and statements enabling florists to operate a national and international relay service for their customers. This is the primary function of direct2florist. Services include secure payment between florists, direct connection between florists and the ability to arrange flower delivery worldwide.
(6) Direct2florist accepts no complaints based on relay orders pertaining to product delivery / product condition or time of delivery. Complaints on product whether subjective or material will be resolved by the florists and Direct2florist accepts no responsibility.
(7) Direct2florist may decide to contribute to a complaint as a gesture of goodwill. This is entirely at the discretion of Direct2florist.
(8) In the event of a complaint, Direct2florist will assist in the negotiation of a resolution.
Direct2florist is the proprietor and copyright owner of all content and data held within the website. Other than any proprietary interest in marks, names, trademarks, logos and pictures of others which may be displayed on the site. Any attempt by third parties to: imitate closely, disassemble, retrieve and use any content and data contained within this site will be in breach of copyright and Direct2florist Ltd reserve the right to seek compensation for the improper use of any material. If you wish use the content and data in any way, the written permission of Direct2florist must be sought.
Direct2florist assumes no responsibility for any actions or liabilities arising from the possession or use of images and photos uploaded to the site by florists.
By ordering your flowers using Direct2florist, you can see and choose your local florist anywhere in the world. Going direct to the local florist means bigger, more beautiful bouquets and excellent service from local flower experts worldwide. Read on to discover more benefits of going Direct2florist!